Fracino Cherub Coffee Machine
Free 3 Month Coffee Subscription. Full details here.
1 Year Warranty | 3-5 Day Delivery
This unique and stylish machine features a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
The Fracino Cherub is a great choice for a compact 'barista' home expresso machine, Featuring a traditional stainless steel body with black sides; we think this is the perfect coffee loving showpiece for your kitchen.
This domestic coffee machine is unplumbed so you simply fill the water tank manually. It also can be plugged into a 13 amp socket.
Featuring two boilers to heat the group head and steam wand separately, similar to commercial espresso machines. This allows a consistent and stable temperature for the perfect espresso extraction.
It also means you can simultaneously steam your milk whilst your espresso is extracting. Perfect for those on a busy morning schedule.
Commercial Milk Texturing Steam Wand
With it's own boiler for steaming milk, you can be assured to achieve cafe quality milk foam. It's high pressure and speed will achieve the perfect barista milk every time
It's a semi-automatic machine which means you will need to pull the wooden lever up to start the espresso extraction and push it down to finish. This is perfect for those that want to be a true barista at home, explore and have some fun with the extractions.
Make Two Drinks Simulatenously
This automatic machine, meaning the programmable system will dispense the exact volume of water for that perfect espresso ‰ÛÒ in single or double espresso shots. The extraction of your espresso will stop as soon as it's done - so you can get on with steaming milk, whilst creating your espresso coffee - without worrying about a thing! We like this feature.
Manufactured in Great Britain
Fracino is the only creator of the world's most powerful espresso coffee machines, manufactured here in the UK. Not only do we like the fact that these are lovingly made in the UK, we also love the fact that spares and replacements are easy to find.
Need a Grinder?
We always recommend a grinder when using any espresso machine, to ensure your coffee is freshly ground (within 15 minutes) for the ultimate fresh tasting cup of coffee. Check out our range of coffee grinders.
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home.
- Can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- High quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.
- Groups: 1
- Cups Per Day: 50
- Height (mm): 380
- Width (mm):360
- Depth (mm): 460
- Weight (kg): 18
- Boiler Capacity: 2.3L
- Water Tank Capacity: 3L
- Element Rating: 2.85kw / 13Amps
Download the Cherub Brochure.
Did you know that we offer one-to-one Barista Training in your own home? We‰۪ll show you how to get the best out of your new coffee machine. Find out more about our Barista Training.
.........Or go the extra mile with our complete machine installation, set-up and training service, find out more about our Gold Package here.
Don't forget to buy your Maverick Barista Toolkit which includes everything you need to get you started at home with your new machine, all in one nice-and-easy bundle.