Sage Barista Express Coffee Machine with Milk Jug
If you want a simple barista style coffee at home then the Barista Express is a great option. This awesome little coffee machine grinds fresh coffee on-demand, which is crucial for a fresh tasting brew. It's clever features allow you to make a coffee quickly (from bean to espresso in just 60 seconds) and steam your own milk to create the perfect latte or cappuccino at home.
However, if you are an aspiring barista and you want an excellent home coffee machine, whilst offering the flexibility to adjust settings and play around with the programming, then this machine is also a great choice. This is a semi-automatic machine, meaning you have to do some of the work yourself, adjust settings (should you want to) and have some fun!
We think its a great entry level barista machine for home that offers exceptional value for money. Below is a summary of the key features:
PID and Pre-infusion Technology - Temperature control is imperative for brewing an espresso as is a pre-infusion; to wet the coffee grounds at a low pressure for the initial extraction. You can be rest assured your espresso will be tasting great with both of these features.
Built-in Dose-Control Grinding. Integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount on demand, ensuring maximum flavour. Its fully adjustable grind size and dose, let you customise to suit your taste.
Single & Double Shot. Switch between the two by the push of a button.
Built-in tamper. Sleek design with a built in tamper which can be removed for tamping your freshly ground coffee.
Micro-foam Milk. The steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand-texture the micro-foam necessary to enhance the flavour of the coffee and create latte art. Perfect for the aspiring barista!
Hot water spout. Enjoy a delicious Maverickano without having to use the kettle.
This machine comes with a two year manufacturers warranty. Please note there is a 3-5 day delivery time with this coffee machine.
Watch this video to see how to make a latte with the Barista Express:
- Heating System: 1850W Thermocoil - Integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature.
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Manual Micro Foam Milk Texturing
- Integrated Coffee Grinder: Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder
- Purge Functions: Automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 250g
- Water Tank Capacity: 2Ltr
- Settings: Single or Double Shots, Adjustable Grind Amount & Manual over-ride
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 1850 Watts
- Dimensions: 40(H) X 33(W) X 31(D)
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Razor dose trimming tool
- 54mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 cup & 2cup Single & Dual wall filter baskets
- Integrated Tamper
- 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning brush, tool and Allen Key
- Water filter holder and water filter
Did you know that we offer one-to-one Barista Training in your own home? We’ll show you how to get the best out of your new coffee machine. Find out more about our Barista Training here.
Or go the extra mile with our complete machine installation, set-up and training service, find out more about our Gold Package here.