What Makes Maverick Coffee Company Different?
This is a question we get asked a lot. Why buy from Maverick? There a lots of reasons, but here are the MOST important points we'd like you to know...
1. We are a small, independent company. We're two sisters working together, doing what we love, and we are so passionate about the coffee and products we sell. When you buy from a small business, you are quite literally helping somebody to pay their mortgage or to put food on their table. Every order that pings through to us puts an enormous smile on our faces. I'm not sure the CEO of Tesco would say the same thing.
2. Our coffee is freshly roasted. There's about 2 weeks from the time the coffee is roasted to it landing on your doorstep, ensuring no stale coffee is ever sent out to our customers.
3. We have years of experience working in the coffee-industry. This is especially important when it comes to the more expensive purchases that our customers make, such as coffee machines. We can offer expert advice on which coffee machine would best suit your needs and have technical knowledge to help with set-up. We know it's tempting to order from larger department stores because you know and trust them, but do they give you the after-sale care that you need?
4. Running along the same theme, we are the only UK coffee company offering Barista Training in your home. If you have a coffee machine but are not sure how to get the best cup of coffee out of it, we can help with this.
5. We care about the environment. We recently took the decision to ditch our old bags and switch to fully recyclable coffee packaging instead (more on that here). We are also trying to do more to help reduce the amount of waste in landfill, and are one of the few UK stockists of Sealpod Reusable Coffee Capsules for Nespresso and Dolce Gusto coffee machines.
6. We care about our customers and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We aim to ship all orders within 1 working day (slightly longer if you order fresh coffee) and we pack every single order with love (and some special goodies too!)